You deserve to know your rights when it comes to dealing with your lender. After conducting thorough research, we prepare a strategy that is consistent with your goals. Litigation often becomes necessary to prevent or rescind foreclosure, and, through litigation, we can push your lender to settle with a loan modification, sometimes even where a foreclosure sale has occurred.
What banks do not seem to understand is that a loan modification the most ideal scenario for our client and the lender. The client stays in their home with peace of mind, the lender obtains a once-again productive loan, and everyone is back on track to economic recovery. Litigation makes banks take a serious look at the loan, and conduct that vital cost-benefit analysis to realize that a loan modification is the most practical solution.
Alternatively, depending on the client’s goals, we can negotiate a deed-in-lieu, a short sale, cash-for-keys, or any other customized objective the client wishes to pursue.
Can we help?
‣ Are you still “in review” for a loan modification, even though you have been waiting months and
months for a decision on your loan modification application?
‣ While you were in loan modification review, did the lender schedule you for a foreclosure sale?
‣ Did the lender foreclose on you after you successfully made all of your trial payments?
‣ Did your lender tell you to stop making your payments to qualify for a loan modification?
‣ Do you want to move out of your home with the guarantee of no deficiency judgment?
‣ Do you want to move out of your home with relocation assistance?
We will analyze your situation and tell you what options are available for your case. We will be honest about your options, not steer you into any direction, and clearly explain the ever-changing legal landscape of foreclosure defense. We will plan a customized defense strategy that fits your goals, and we offer reasonable rates.